Pengikut

Khamis, 23 Ogos 2012

Anniversary ♥

Assalamualaikum and hey to all muslims :) Today raya yang kelima. Uuuii sekejap je masa tu kankan. Eyla tak tahu nak post apa. Tapi harini august 23 right? Haa okay today is our anniversary eyla and izrul. So dah genap 1 years 6 month. Auuww rasa sekejap je :) I like it. Even we have a many problem but kitaorang banyak bersbar dengan melalui semua ni. Actually, sekarang ni kitaorg tgah gduh. Sobsob sedih bangat :'( Yela ingatkan happy tapi hmm nak buat macam mana. It's my mistake again. Hmm :'(

Apa pun happy anniversary for 1 years 6 month. My love is perfectly for you. I just want you. I'm sorry what i've done to you. I just want you to know i love you so much. I never let you go. You is my mine. NEVER!  I never thought I'd fall in love but i fell in love with you. I never thought that love could be so sweet,so kind,so true i love you for the things you do. You make my life worthwhile, I love the way you look at me but most of all i love your smile. Hope we can stay forever. Hikhik I love you so so so and much. Lebiuu, muahhh :*

Okay, kita stop dekat sini, Tak tahu nak cakap apa lagi. So jumpa next time. Kbye :)


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan